CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Thank You to Big Brother and Big Sister Nashua Organization for the Beautiful Flowers!


Well, I came home from school today to find a wonderful and unexpected gift waiting on my side door step! It was a beautiful bouquet of flowers from the Big Brother and Big Sister Nashua New Hampshire Organization! It had a card wishing me the best of luck at the Mrs. United States Pageant next week ! I was so surprised and touched that they did that for me. I am truly lucky to work with such a great group of people! It is my privilege to represent such a wonderful organization everyday and at the national pageant. I want to thank you all at the BBBS for all that you do and have done for the children of Nashua, Amherst, Brookline, Derry, Hollis, Hudson, Litchfield, Londonderry, Merrimack, Milford, Mount Vernon, and Wilton. Thank You for your kindness, friendship, support and good wishes. "It means so much to me!"
A special thanks to Joy for welcoming me into the Nashua BBBS family!
THANK YOU!
Love,
Michele



0 comments: