CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mrs. Maine America Pageant

I attended the Mrs. Maine Pageant and as always I was late. I always think I have more time than I do and try to get more stuff done. Then I'm rushed and its not good! Anyway I was going to support a friend and it was a great show. No my friend didn't win but for her first pageant she did really well and looked beautiful! The best part was meeting all the New England queens for International, America and of course United States! One of the ladies I met was Mrs. Maine United States Kristen Walton and she is a sweetie, she has three teenage sons and looks that good...wow that's impressive! I am looking forward to getting to know her more :) Though these ladies compete in different systems we are the New England Queens and so we are proud of each other and support each other. Stewart Smith was the photographer and was putting everyone on stage and I was in slacks not a gown and was asking for a plant to hide behind.....Stewart is a funny guy !

0 comments: