CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Selected as Mrs. New Hampshire United States 2008

Wow I'm going back to Vegas to compete in the United States Pageant!
In 2006 I was crowned Mrs. Massachusetts, being it was my first pageant I went to Nationals very clueless! But I had a blast and I was bitten as they say by the pageant bug :)Since I had won my state title I knew I would not be able to go back to represent Massachusetts every again. But as fortune would have it I also have a family home in NH. I have spent my childhood and now my adulthood summering on Lake Winn. and on Cape Cod. So I inquired about competing in the New Hampshire pageant and well unfortunately there was not one this year. So I applied to go at large and in March I was chosen as the delegate! Very excited and looking forward to a great year.

0 comments: