CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Parade Nashua New Hampshire





Wow another beautiful warm day (80 degree's and sunny)!!! We had a loaner car and my gracious husband was my driver. We also took along our three dogs, the little guy(Bruschi) sat in the front and the two goldens (Coach and Rookie) sat in the back with me! They were a hit in the parade and they posed for many pictures. The best was when my husband egged on Bruschi who started to howl when we hit main street. Big crowds lined the street and thank goodness for the wind :) It was awesome to see Joy from Big Brother and Big Sister who gave me a great cheering section!
I met many of the veterans before the parade and I thanked them for their service to our country. My dad is a former Vietnam Veteran and I always admired and appreciated our armed forces ! To my father-in-law, Semper Fi and to all our soldiers, thank you and God bless you all...come home soon and safely!

0 comments: