CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Special Olympics Lower Merrimack Games





I was invited to the Special Olympics regional games held at Merrimack High School in NH. I arrived early in the morning and after the introduction of all the teams I addressed the crowd from the press box and helped to open up the games! Then I was super busy working the awards table by writing out all the winners ribbons, keeping track of the event sheets and giving the awards to the policemen to present to the athletes. I had many pictures taken with the athletes and I was able to take a couple of snaps ....the athletes, coaches and organizers truly are wonderful people! I look forward to seeing them all again when I volunteer at the State Games on June 13th at the University of NH. A shout out to Monica Coughlin who is a doll !!! Good Luck Monica at the State Games, I'll be looking for you!





1 comments:

thedude1234 said...

hey i like your blog. come visit my
blog at thedude1234-thisismyblog.blogspot.com